Monday, July 9, 2007

Does the Scrapping World Need Another Blog?

Nah, probably not, but it's getting one anyway! I've been part of the digi scrapping world for about two months now, although I kind of lurked on the fringes for over a year, gathering my courage both to blog and to attempt my first layout.

There are some really great blogs out there. Some are a true pleasure to read, having an author with both scrapping and writing talent. Others provide a great service, like showing us where all the great freebies are. (And these aren't mutually exclusive. There are very well written, enjoyable to read freebie blogs.)

I don't claim that my blog will always be the most fun to read, although I do promise to try not to bore you to tears. I don't want to replace the freebie finders that are already there, because they're a great group of girls. But sometimes I do find freebies that none of the others posts. So in addition to needing another great place to show off my layouts, I plan to post links to freebies, and lists of challenges and contests around the scrapping community.

I hope you'll come back and visit often. Let the fun begin!

No comments: