Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's My Second Day as a Blogger!

Good afternoon! I woke up without a voice and just feel crummy overall, so forgive me if I'm not particularly bubbly today. (Not to mention I'm hitting backspace a lot; this blog may be typo city.)


I made my first official layout as a member of Punky's Pixel's CT last night. It's going to be a two part layout. I need to make the companion "Brothers" layout today. I'm really pleased with how this one came out. The kit is called Jessica Michelle and it's available exclusively at Seaside Scraps. The template is by Tanya D. at Digital Candy for the final part of their four part template challenge.



Here's what I'm downloading today:

Lindsay Jane has a really pretty template on her blog. I used to use a lot of templates in the beginning, but now I generally only use them if they're part of a challenge. This one really stands out though. I had to have it!

The final piece of Janidee's Camo, Lace & Bling set is ready to be downloaded. I'll be honest. I wasn't totally sure about this kit at first, but now I love it! If you didn't get the other pieces, don't worry, you can still scroll down to get it.


This one is a freebie AND a game. Moo Two Designs has their Needle in a Haystack scavenger hunt going on. You need to follow the clues to find pieces of a really pretty pink, cream and green kit called "In the Pink". All the pieces are still available, so you can collect the whole kit to date. Then keep checking back to get the rest of the kit.

And here's what I'm playing:

Do you like logic problems? Kathryn Mhire has here latest Fun, Funky Mystery Number up. You don't need to be a math genius to do her puzzles, you just follow the clues and use your head. If you PM her the right answer, she'll send you a really pretty set of pewter numbers.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you fell better soon! That LO is such a cute idea cant wait to see Brothers!

Anonymous said...

Great lo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for using my kit and posting it here on your super cool new blog! I will add you to my daily reader list! Wooohooo Lori is a blogger!

xashee's corner said...

Congrats on your new blog!! and i sure hope you feel better soon! Thanks for listing the Moo2 game, i am soo glad you like playing along!! Have a WONDERFUL day!