Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey! My Blog is Back Up!

This whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth, as far as Blogger was concerned. They never even bothered to reply to my email asking why my blog was down and how long it would take to get back up. I was very polite, asked them to tell me if there was anything they wanted me to change, but no, not even the courtesy of something that said, "sorry, but we need to look into it. The standard down time is x days." That's all it would have taken to satisfy me.

So, while I still intend to keep this blog up, I don't intend to use it much. While this one was down, I got really attached to the one over on Wordpress. The formatting options aren't quite as cool, but some of the other features, like seeing where people came over from, and which links they clicked are really neat. And so, here's the link to my new blog. I've still been posting freebie and fun from all over the web over there. Come over and see what you've been missing.

http://thescrappytimes.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Modern-Day Ma said...

hi lori! i meant to post at SAS and ask if you minded if i re-colored that announcement... i got distracted.. sorry.. i love it, but wanted it to match. :-) great job! I am excited to be working with you!