Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Funny How Things Happen

I've been dying to do another colored B&W layout, and I came across a picture of my two girls sharing an Orange Julius shake that was perfect for it. Both of them were wearing Easter hats my sister had just picked up for them at the day after Easter sale at Target. Karie's Sherbert Dreams kit was perfect for this, it even has an ice cream float element in it! I had the layout almost finished, I just needed something to hold down the tag, when I remembered a challenge that involved "something glittery". So I searched through my notebook, and sure enough, there it was. The July Element Challenge at RAK Scraps calls for black & white photos, something glittery, and fibers. I had everything but the fiber, and now I knew how I was going to hold down the tag. So here it is, Orange Julius:


The kit is Punky's Pixel's Sherbert Dreams, available exclusively at Seaside Scraps. The fiber bow is by Alexa B. and the font is called (I kid you not) Honey I Stole Your Jumper.

What I'm Downloading:

It's Wednesday, so head on over to Digital Scrapbooking Freebies to get their new Summer Picnic kit. This kit is only available free for a week, after that, you'll have to buy a subscription to get their archived kits.

Nana's Attic is trying something a little darker with Autumn Harmony.

My Sweet Baby Boy is the new kit by Janidee.

And remember, please and thank you are the magic words. :)

No comments: