Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm on a CT Team!

I've been considering applying for a CT Team for a few weeks, but as a new digi scrapper, I was afraid maybe I wasn't quite ready yet. Then, this weekend I saw this:



Punky's Pixels is having a Creative Team Call. I just knew I had to apply, and even better I was approved. Hooray for me! Even better, there's room for more CTs on her team. Click HERE or click on the picture to visit her blog. I promise you won't regret it.

Aren't familiar with Punky Pixel's designs? No problem. She's got a bunch of great freebies on her blog available for download. Here's her most recent freebie:

And if you love her designs as much as I do, be sure to check out her kits for sale, exclusively at Seaside Scraps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Punky's Pixels Creative Team. We are so excited to have you with us!